It is the 8th most populous city of Michigan. It has a population of around 98,153 people, many of which are Muslim. It is the headquarters of the Ford motor company. It has lots of famous places to visit like The Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village and many others.
Place to visit:
- The Henry Ford: It is a museum on American History and Culture founded by Henry Ford in 1929.
- Greenfield Village: It is a historical Museum with lots of historical artefacts. The museum is well organised and has friendly Staff.
- Ford Rouge Factory Tour: It is a must visit place in Dearborn, especially if you are with children. It has all sorts of cars and trucks on exhibit.
- Detroit institute of art: It is one of the most popular art galleries. It has lots of artistic sculptures. It has around 400 statutes.
- Islamic Center of America: This mosque built in Islamic architecture was started in 2005 and offers weekly tours for tourists.
- Fisher building: It is the largest building of Dearborn. It is around 450 feet long and has amazing city view from its balcony.
Places to stay:
- A victory inn: It is a 5-star hotel in Dearborn. It provides free parking facility and has 24x7 restaurant and bar.
- Country inn and suites by Radisson: It is 7-star hotel and has swimming pool and spa in it. It has rooftop restaurant and bar. It also has mini bar in each and every room.
- Stay bridge suites: It is one of the most famous hotels of Dearborn. It has inside swimming pool and a fitness centre. It has separate play area for kids.
- Holiday inn: It is a 5-star hotel and provides free laundry service and free breakfast and also has free Wi-Fi and free taxi service.
- Comfort inn: It is just like a townhouse. It provides personal swimming pool and personal kitchen and also offers a personal taxi and fully furnished area.